Sunday, September 27, 2009

Quote time

Scott Schwab
Hey yall, I hope everyone had a great weekend. I know I did. I was able to pore about 4 yards of concrete and finish up a project at our house that has been badly needed. Anyway I wanted to write and get a quote out for those of you who will be browsing the web tonight and something fresh to start your week off right. I have read and had conversations surrounding the economy lately, and I wanted to pass on a word of advice. The thing that helps me more than anything is the fear of losing. Other people are designed as the reward of winning. For instance the fact that I hate to lose drives me harder and longer than a reward. Some would say they are very similar, but I believe that they are vastly different. In these troublesome times we all are having lows. The best thing that you can do is stay positive. There is no room for getting down on yourself, because most of us right now are having some challenge. If you are not, count yourself lucky. It is OK to have difficult times, as long as you emerge a victor. Not that you will always win, but that you will have learned something and bettered yourself. The ultimate goal is to "Act not React". Those simple words are a huge antidote for anyone looking to better their situation. It takes a lot of control and more than anything, complete control of your emotions. Look at your life and past experiences and look at ways that you either acted or reacted. Emotion causes motion, so get involved and make a clear stand on what you want to do and how you are going to do it. Leave No Doubt!

No comments:

Post a Comment