Saturday, April 25, 2009

Letter from one of our Readers

Hi Chandi, I don't think we've ever formally met but I do remember you from track at West and Borah.I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your blog and how much it has helped me in the past 6 months. I had gained quite a lot of weight in the past few years but was constantly struggling with losing it. I would go on a "diet" for one or two weeks, but then get upset that nothing drastic was happening, give up, and be right back to square one.Since connecting with you on Facebook and then discovering the mixernutrition blog, I've found that by reading it everyday I get the motivation I need to stick with living a healthy life-style. It's great getting all the different tips and encouragement there because it keeps things moving and interesting, rather than trying to follow the same stagnant "diet" routine. I find it much easier now to exercise and eat right since my aim is to live healthy rather than stick to a diet.But in any case, I just wanted to let you know that the work you and your husband are doing has helped me a ton and remains a source of inspiration and education for me! I really appreciate it and it's made a difference in my life.Thanks a lot and please keep it up!All the best, Liz

We appreciate the feedback so please feel free to share your feedback as well.We love as much involvement as possible so that we can all help eachother to reach our fitness goals.Thank you Liz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment