Sunday, January 15, 2012

Quote of the day


Scott Schwab:
Through some great suggestions, we have found a little desire for some funny things and keeping the blog up beat. I do get a little intense at times, so I will work at allowing my personality or whatever I call it shine through. Thank you for all of the suggestions and we will try and implement as many that we can.

"The road to success is always under construction."

-unknown-

Don't take life too serious. I struggle with the idea that I have to wait for things and try to do everything today and sometimes miss out on the experiences. Life is to good to waste with thoughts of inadequacy or self defeating thoughts. Realize that crap happens and life will not always be a garden of roses, but that "Every Rose has a thorn."

No comments:

Post a Comment