Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Meet your 8 week challengers



Cara Sullenger


Goals:


- Lose 8 lbs or inches to just feel better in my clothes since having a baby
- Plan my Sunday School lesson before Sat Night and read all chapters associated with that lesson
- Eat a fruit and/or veggie with lunch and dinner
- Go to bed before 11 pm
- Exercise 4+ times a week
- Control my portion sizes
- Try a new recipe each week
- Drink 64 oz water each day





Josh Schiffman

My current weight is 210 and in 8 weeks I will get to my goal weight of 195. My goal will not only be to lose the weight but to put on more muscle and eliminate extra fat. I plan on doing a lot of reading. I will finish the current book I am reading, Rich dad poor dad. I also plan on completing two additional books, The richest man in Babylon and Warriors, Workers, Whiners, and wiesles.

No comments:

Post a Comment