Saturday, January 14, 2012

Meet the Challengers




Scott Schwab:
I want this challenge to be my best yet. I find myself justifying a lot and saying, "I am in decent shape I can cheat here and there. However, I have found that carrying through when I make a decision to get up early, or committing to do something. I will be 100% dedicated.

1) Wake up each morning at six to read/study
2) Read 2 complete novels
3) Eliminate the word Can't from vocabulary
4) Get to my fighting weight
5) Run 10% 0f Chandi's Marathon training
6) Develop my business process and create action
7) Pay off two credit cards





Chandi Schwab:

Phsyically this challenge is completely dedicated to marathon training. I have uped the mileage this time around and it is such a balance to keep my body strong and not worn down. Getting proper rest and eating right are huge in being successful with the training. Boston is April 16th!!! I have 5 weeks of training down and 13 to go, so the next 8 weeks are going to be crucial. I also want to balance the time and energy I put into training with the time and energy I put into my family. My family is what is most important and so that is what comes first. Scott and my kiddos have been huge supporters and I appreciate them so much!

1)Continue to follow training and work hard
2) Nutritious high carb diet with saturday evenings as my "free" night
3)Swim atleast 1/2 mile once or twice a week (if the pool isn't too crowded.)
4)Set aside atleast 1/2 hour for scripture study daily (plan ahead if I am not getting up early.
5)20 min individual time with each child monday through friday.
6) Read atleast 2 books

No comments:

Post a Comment