Friday, January 13, 2012

Meet the 8 week challengers



Sam Woods:

I have a lot riding on this 8 week challenge. More than numbers on a
scale or how I look or even feel. This 8 week challenge is about
proving to myself that I have enough self respect to discipline my
choices.

Here are my goals:

1) 4+ workouts weekly (this is the easy part)
2) 2 sodas & 2 desserts weekly
3) Pack my lunch for work the night before
4) Drink 100 oz of water daily
5) Hard candy, gum and tea only after dinner
6) Lose 13 lbs. (from 208 to goal of 195)







Anne Woods:

I am excited to be working on my last 10 pounds!! I know they will be my hardest and I am hoping signing up for this challenge will be the motivation I need to get there. I am looking forward to competing in some Spring/Summer races and getting this weight off before racing would be really great!! Here it goes!

Goals:

Drink 70 oz of H20 a day
Make dinner my smallest meal of the day
Treat the weekends just like another part of the week (pertaining to eating and sleeping)
No eating after dinner
Get to the gym at least 4 X's a week (one day of swim, spin, upper body, and lower body)

Results:

Toner all over
Loose 8 lbs- that's a pound a week
Loose extra love handles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment