Thursday, January 19, 2012

Meet your challengers

Mark Pittard



Goals:

I want to drop 10 pounds. Currently I am at 207, and want to get down to 197. Goals are to work out 4-5 times a day. 4 days of cardio and 5 days of weights. Can only drink one can of pop a week, and need to start drinking 4-5 glasses of water a day. I want to defend my crown of being the eight week champion!!!!!!! I Finally graduate this semester, and am having a kid in May. This will be a good start to accomplishing all my goals

Thad Hollist




Goals:

1 - Decrease weight to hit goal and retain under 200 lbs.
2- Go to gym on average 3-4 days per week.
3- Have notable decrease in blood pressure for consistent SBP under 115.
4- Allow daily personal reading time for at least 30 min/day 7 days a week.
5- Weekly date night activity with my wife.
6- Be in bed by 1100 pm to read or go to sleep.
7- Snack on only recommended healthy snacks between meals.
8- Decrease meal portion size by approx 25-50% of current portion size.

No comments:

Post a Comment