Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Summer 8 week challenge has begun!!!

Frank Morales:



Goals:
-Lose 25 lbs
-drop 10% BMI
-Healthier eating habits
-Restrengthen old military injuries
-support wife with her diet goal





Chandi Schwab:



Goals:
1-Scott and I are doing "The Best shape in our life" this challenge, which for me is getting back on track with my eating.During marathon training I didn't do as well.this includes only water and fruit and veggies past 7:00p.m. and desserts only at get togethers, parties, and Sundays:0)(My rear still needs a lift so more squatting and butt exercises.
2-Swimming at least 1/2 mile twice a week
3-Spin class at least once a week (never taken a class at Golds, I am trying to branch out)
4-complete marathon recovery training and start new training schedule
5-Get kids on a Summer schedule including going to the library once a week, and getting them swim lessons, More active play with them.More proactive at positive discipline
6-Continue with 1/2 hour personal study time each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment