Saturday, May 28, 2011

Meet your challengers

Stephanie Crandall:






Goals:
Eat 2 fruits a day (this is actually hard for me!)
Read 2 books, one being "the proper care and feeding of husbands." =)
Drop a size (from 4 to 2) by eating 1300 cals a day
Get to 17% body fat
Teach Carter to say prayers and read him at least a book a day
Don't get on internet or turn on tv til I've read scriptures


Ezra Bitseedy:

(picture coming)



Goals:


Eat out once a week
Eat a more balanced diet
Consistent work outs


The way I want to complete these goals is by picking a day of the week and making that our eat out day. I will also listen to whatever my girlfriend says and tells me to eat. I am currently doing the Insanity workout, which consists of working out six days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment