Friday, May 27, 2011

Meet your challengers

Ashley Ludlow:








Goals:
I'd like to spend at least 30 minutes in personal meditation each day, including journal writing and personal spiritual growth. I want this to be my main focus during these 8 weeks. I feel confident that if I'm in touch with myself and if I'm spending time drawing nearer to my Savior, many other areas in my life will fall into place.
I'd like to go to bed before 11pm on weeknights.
Over the course of the 8 weeks I'd like to lose another 10 pounds. I'll do that by eating clean and healthy and by exercising at least 3 times per week.




Arielle Taylor:





Goals:
Lose 10 lbs
Develop better money management skills


To accomplish these goals I will first make the effort to not eat out as much, limiting myself to once a week. I am also starting a new work out. It will total five days in a week. For three of the days I will do interval cardio training, by switching up pace through the duration of the work out. The other two days I will do a strength circuit. I also hope that not eating out as much will save me money, and I will create a budget, as well as save 10% of every pay check.

No comments:

Post a Comment