Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Meet your challengers

Aaron Crandall:



Goals:
-I really want to get my abs to show and lose more body fat. I want to be the leanest I have ever been.

-Get to 8% body fat

-Leave my phone and work alone and have an hour with my wife every night for conversation and spiritual time

-Get my alarm team selling an average of at least 20 a day.

-Read the art of closing. And how to win friends and influence people. Become a 4 star sales rep in our competition

Jessica Taylor:



Goals:
Physical – I am 131 size 2 – 4 – Goal to 125 solid 2 – BMI – 23.2% - Goal - 20% - Cleanse with Colonics 5 / 17/ 2011 – Water cleanse – 5/26 for a full 24 hours.
Spiritual – Define Righteous and what it takes to be righteous woman– Study 6 events by Stephen Covey - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/44673.Six_Events – one event per week –

Mental – Define winner – what will it take to be a winner in all areas of my life – work through BPU –

Personal – What happens when desire is healthy ? – Where does it come from? mind, heart, soul. Where does my desire lie ? Desire fuels energy, energy fuels actions, actions fuels priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment