Thursday, May 13, 2010

Goals from some Challengers


Sam Woods
Goals I will have achieved at the end of this 8 week challenge

-I will weigh 190

-I will run a 5K in 20 minutes

-I will only have drank soda no more than once per week

-I will have eaten no more than one sweet per day

-I will be able to swim in a straight line in open water








Heather Peterson

I would like to lose 15 lbs. over the next 8 weeks as well as increase my endurance. I really want to be able to run a half marathon at the end of the summer, and I am riding my bike in Lotoja, so i need to be in a lot better shape and i think that this 8 week challenge will be a way to jump start things and get me back on track. I honestly want to lose 30 lbs. but know that won't happen in 8 weeks :( but i know I will get a good jump start on it. I plan to really watch what I eat and to eat a lot more fruits and vegetables, and I am going to work out at least 5 times a week. I get bored easily so i am going to mix up my workouts to hopefully avoid that. Because of the bike race i will have to ride my bike at least 2-3 times a week and I want to trow in some running and maybe some aerobic classes just to mix it up. i am also planning on lifting weights because let's be honest I am weak.


I am also hoping that being accountable with this challenge will help keep me on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment