Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Goals for 8 week challenger Katie Harward


Now: Goal in 8 weeks: Total loss:

Arms:

Waist :

Hips:

Thighs:

Weight:

Body Fat:


This is the diagram that Katie sent me all filled in with where she is at currently and her goals to be at in 8 weeks. I wasn't sure if she wanted me to share her numbers (Even though she already is in great shape) so I left it blank as an example because I think it is a great way to track your success! Another great thing to do is to track your workouts in diagram form like this so that you can track where you are at and know what you need to do to continually push yourself to get better. Here is how Katie plans to reach her goals!

Katie Harward

So to accomplish this I feel like the biggest thing I need to work on is my eating habits. I crave sugar really bad all the time. I am really going to focus on eating 1500 calories a day and plan on getting them by eating 5-6 meals a day. i really want to cut out all sugar but I know that it would be the first thing that I would fail at so I want to give myself one day a week to enjoy it and i will have that day be Sunday. i am also going to limit starches and almost all white foods ie bread, rice, potatoes etc. I really want to eat more vegetables and fruits. I know I don't eat enough raw foods so I want to make all of my in between meal snacks raw. (This will simplify my life as well).

lastly, I am dedicated to only drinking water. (except for my protein shakes. I use skim milk because I cannot down it otherwise).

As far as working out goes I feel like i already have this as a habit I just need to step it u- A lot! I am going to focus a lot more on the strength training and not so much on the classes like I used to. I really want to get 3-4 days of strength training in and 5-6 days of cardio a week. I am big on running, but I am going to try swimming once a week.
I am posting some examples of goals that some of our challengers have set to help give ideas and goals to add to your own. Keep up the great work everyone. Let me know if you have any questions!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment