Saturday, May 1, 2010

8 week challenger Krissy Fizer






I can't believe this 8 weeks is already over. I feel like I did pretty good, could have done better but I am no too disappointed with my first 8 week challenge. I worked out 1-2 hours 4-6 times a week like I said I was going to. So I am proud of myself for sticking with that. I am up to running 6 miles 3-4 times a week, and feeling really good and energized when I am done. No longer feeling like I am completely spent. Running is what works best for me as far as getting baby weight off and it is my "therapy". Just me time! I am also doing P90X, Killer workouts at home. "Love it, but i hate it". I hope to do that more throughout the week. I really only do it about 3 times. Overall, my nutrition was descent. I am really going to focus harder on keeping that in check. I feel like I do awesome all week but go overboard on the weekends. I am sure that I could be a lot closer to my goal. But I am trying and that's what matters right?
This 8 week challenge has really made me focus on my end results by taking the steps and pushing myself to get there. I have a long way to go, but i am that much closer. So thanks for the first challenge and I look forward to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment