Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Get Geared up for the next 8 week challenge!

Chandi Schwab
May 10th is when the next 8 week challenge will happen! For those of you that are not quite sure what it is this is for you!

We started this blog last January to help promote our business Mixers Nutrition. We currently offer a wide variety of Supplements at mixersnutrition.com and will eventually expand to local stores in the future. Through the blog we want to be able to create a connection with everyone out there that cares about fitness, nutrition, and their well being. We have a passion for striving to become better in all aspects of our lives and believe that fitness and nutrition apart of an important foundation to do so. We provide helpful tip and information that we all can use and we also have guest bloggers that know their fair share about nutrition and fitness.

As far as the eight week challenge goes, I had my baby girl last year on May 15th and wanted to find a way to really motivate me to get back in shape. I decided to make my goal public on the blog and asked a few friends and family members to join me. We called it the eight week challenge and have had five 8 week challenges and it has grown more interest each time. Slowly but surely my baby weight is off and I feel amazing!

The eight week challenge is a fun way to motivate each other and to stick to our commitment. If you are interested in joining our next eight week challenge please send me a before picture.(Wearing whatever you feel comfortable in). Midway we will ask you to post on what your goals are, and what you are doing to achieve those goals. We are excited to see who our next 8 week challengers will be. If you have already been one feel free to keep going we will just use your after picture for your before picture this next time. E-mail me at chamba_08@hotmail .com to join, or if you have any questions. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment