Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer lovin

Stephanie Crandall:
So halfway through, I already met my goal of 17% bodyfat! I was stoked about that... however, I gained weight and that is contrary to my goal, but it is obviously muscle weight since my fat is going down. I'm trying to lose inches, not gain size! I have a pair of size 2 pants I'm trying to get into by the end of the challenge. I've been doing really good eating more fruit, and I've spent more "quality" time with my son, reading books & such.


Jessica Taylor:
I have lost only 3 pounds and my body mass is down by 1%. I just have to get on the right track with my sweet tooth. I find that I love to be active but if it is not dancing, I tend to get bored after 20-30 minutes of running, swimming or the weight room. I need to recommit with doing a water cleanse. I did do a colon cleanse and I felt great !

Ashley Ludlow:
So far this challenge has proven to be the opposite of the spring challenge. Although I'm doing fairly well with my spiritual and journaling goals, the nutrition and exercise has taken a back seat... I just wish I knew how to balance it all. This time around, going to bed at a reasonable time has been challenging, simply because I'm in a local musical and most of our rehearsals went at least until 10pm, and the more recent ones (right before we opened) went even longer. I honestly think if I could get my head on the pillow a little sooner, many other things in my life would more easily come together, if only because I'm not as exhausted when my kids come into my room and start jumping on my bed. Haha. Now that performances have started, I should be able to be in bed by 10:30 most every night.
Like the last challenge, I'm finding myself re-centered, and re-establishing my intentions. What do I really want to get from this challenge? That is the question I have to ask myself.  I'll continue with my journal and study habits, perhaps increasing the frequency. I'll be starting to teach Zumba again soon, which means I'll be working out more because I have to prepare the new songs, so I'll have to run through them at home. On an up note, my house is getting cleaner! Nutrition isn't terrible, but I could start eating more veggies with my meals. Anyway, you get the point. Re-focused, and ready to get some results. 

Thanks again for letting me participate in such a great challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment