Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer lovin

Aaron Crandall:
I would say to this point on the challenge I have been doing a mediocre job. I am lifting weights good but probably need to be doing more aerobic training too if I want to get to 8 percent body fat and I need to eat a little better too. Overall I would say I have had a vast improvement this year from any other summer tho at eating better and exercising every day. I feel like I'm putting on good muscle weight so thats good. I feel like if I focus on leaning up I will be able to get these abs showing better so my goal is to eat very well the next 4 weeks. I need to be reading more in the mornings to finish both of the books. Our team is getting better each week. I am confident by the end of the challenge we will be averaging 20 a day. I am spending more quality time with Steph. Now I need to do a better job holding some spiritual time.

Scott Schwab:
Personally this has been a difficult challenge for me. My intensity has dwindled a bit with my workouts and I have reached a plateau. However, I have been doing good with my goals that did not involve exercise. I am up and down with my weight, but I will get to the 180 mark. It is time to get mean with this. Tonight I recommit myself and will push myself harder and further than ever. I also need to find an effective way to reduce stress in my life. It never ceases to amaze me what life has around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment