Monday, June 27, 2011

Halfway there!



Chandi Schwab
There really shouldn't be an exclamation point after the halfway there but I put it there to grab your attention.This has probably been the most I have slacked off during a challenge yet. I could give you all my little excuses but what good does that do? In reviewing my goals I realized I really haven't been doing much with them at all. I think I need to make them more visible as a little reminder each day. Since the marathon, I still have been working out hard it is just different than running all those miles. I did start a spin class called cycle tone that I do once a week and love!I hope to expand and take even more classes but this has been a great start. I started out swimming again and the lanes are always so crowded I have opted out for now until I can find a better time to go. I have been doing my runs in the morning when I first wake up and then we all head to the gym as a family. I am lifting harder and I have found that it makes my runs more difficult because my muscles are so fatigued I want to do more research to see if I am just working them too hard.
I have had great time with my kiddos but haven't signed them up for swimming lessons yet... this week it will happen. We haven't made it to the library yet either. The time is flying by!!My personal study is going well as of lately, it is the first thing I do when I wake up before I run. I am eating better but not completely following my goals with it.
These next 4 weeks will be great! They have to be. Minus the swimming I am going to get back on track with all of them. I feel great!Summer is a time struggle as you can see with our sometimes neglected blog but we are doing our best and would love more feedback and interaction. Time for me to get back on track!!

No comments:

Post a Comment