Friday, August 31, 2012

8 week Challenger results

 
 

Chandi Schwab
 
Before
                                                                After




Goals
1)Yoga at least once a week
2)Half Marathon time between 1:28-1:30 (follow training)
3)Read at least 1 book/ scriptures daily
4)Schedule a fun activity at least weekly with the kids

Results
I can't begin to tell you how crazy this 8+ weeks has been. Scott has been out of town the majority of it, and it just leaves life at home with the kids so hectic and hard. They aren't nearly as good when he is gone...I don't understand it. Needless to say it was pretty stressful for me. I did however get them out to do something fun 1+ times a week to keep them entertained and get their energy out:) I was able to do Yoga at least once a week until the last couple weeks with school starting, I still try to incorporate it into my stretching because I have really LOVED it. It has helped a lot with loosening up my legs from all the running I do. Yes, I still running around 50 miles a week. My training buddy Madison is so awesome!She pushes me good. I was 20 seconds shy of my half marathon Goal. I did the Timp Half in 1:28:20. It was still a PR for me so I am happy. I don't think I have actually finished a book, but I have started a few and I have been pretty consistent with scripture reading.



Scott Schwab:

Before



After









Goals

1) Get my body fat to 8%
2) Lose 10 pounds to be at my ideal weight
3) Start writing my book that I have always wanted to write
4) Read/Listen to 3 books
5) Wake up each morning at 6am





Results
I am happy with my results. I have finally been able to achieve my goal of single digit body fat. However, I did not get to the 8% that I had as a goal. I am at the ideal weight which I wanted to achieve and will maintain this weight into the fall. My goal for the future is continually getting more lean. I was able to lay out the chapters for my upcoming book and write a chapter to get things started. I was able to finish a couple of books and feel like I am in a good place to make a run for the fall. I have one book to finish if I am to get to my goal of 3 books. I will finish it this weekend, and I have enjoyed the learning and growth. My goal will be to continually eat cleaner and take the foundation I have and continually grow and develop. Finally, I did fail miserably with my goal of waking up each morning at 6am. I would have streaks of getting up and getting my day started, and other days where I just did not get it done. I look forward to taking what I have learned and having the best fall ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment