Monday, August 6, 2012

Challengers Midway Posts

Chandi Schwab
We have had such a crazy summer that we haven't been on the ball as much as we have liked. Lucky for our challengers we have extended the challenge 2 weeks because of the craziness. Help cheer our challengers on and leave them comments of encouragement. We will be posting midway results all this week so keep posted. So much growth can happen in 4 weeks so we'll see what happens:) Look how cute this couple is, sounds like they are well on their way...Good Luck!

Arianne Pfleger





So far this challenge has given me great incentive. I'm down somewhere between 12 & 13 pounds and my energy level has been up. In terms of food tracking I did great in the beginning but I found the weight coming off just by sticking to my trainer's meal plan and being vigilant so I haven't been tracking unless I notice my diligence or awareness slipping and it helps me get back on track. I've also been reading the parenting book that I vowed to finish! All around, I am on track to hit my goals. I find myself looking to the future and how much more I can improve after this challenge. When it's over, I plan to keep on running and include P90x. Eventually, I'd love to return to my crossfit gym but for now I'm just keeping on with the resources I have.


Kevin Pfleger




Things have been going pretty well. I have lost about 5 pounds and kept it off. I have been running regularly but need to consistently lift weights several times a week to get the results I am hoping for.

No comments:

Post a Comment