Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Midway Results

The Willardson's are another Dashing couple checking in midway on the 8 week challenge. Give them a shout out to cheer them on in the comment box.


Shannon Willardson
Ok, I gotta admit - I'm nowhere near were I'd LIKE to be at this point. It seems like I'll drop 2-3 lbs., but then after a couple of weeks and the approach of a pesky weekend with fun family activities, I have an epic FAIL and eat my weight, putting those 2-3 lbs. RIGHT back on. I've made SOME progress with my book and am absolutely loving it, but I definitely need to kick it up a notch there too. Let's just say that I'm glad that we've got a bit more time and I'll be putting myself into over-drive and crunch time mode starting RIGHT NOW! Huzzah! 
Chase Willardson 
Well, let's just say that he's in about the same boat that I'm in. I think the key is going to be hanging up our goal where we can see it and just taking it more seriously. Which we intend to do! Woot woot! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment