Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Stephanie Crandall's Fit to Figure Competition Update

The big bad holidays are over with (except New Years!) and that is what can really kill a workout and diet regimen, so I was nervous! Thanksgiving week was bad for eating, not gonna lie. But I have kept my workouts up and have seen slow, but consistent progress.



Christmas was horrendous. Disastrous. Christmas Eve and Christmas day I ate whatever I wanted- and everything I wanted, so I'm trying to recuperate from that. Whoops.



My weight's still around 118, and my body fat is down a little, to 16.5%. I've felt really frustrated and discouraged at times, thinking my body should be changing faster, but I guess I'm still at a good spot, being 3 months out from competition. Trainer says another 1-1.5% down this month and I'll really start noticing changes, especially in my abs (I've been waiting for that)!



I've noticed my arms are getting a little leaner, and my butt is tighter. My dang legs just never get smaller, I swear!!



My calories are going from 1500, down to 1400 and I'm adding a day of cardio, and let me tell you I am exhausted! Those hard training days are so killer (I thought I was gonna die today!) but I know it'll pay off =)




Been workin on my pull-ups!







And here's the unfortunate reality I have to keep telling myself....







Yep, it's clean eating from here on out folks!




1 comment:

  1. Way to go Steph! You are looking awesome, you already looked awesome, but you know what I mean. :) You got this!

    ReplyDelete