Sunday, December 18, 2011

Quote of the day


Scott Schwab:
I heard a great quote today about gratitude. It really put things in perspective for me. I hope to be more grateful and be able to communicate my gratitude to everyone whom I come in contact with. So in true fashion, thank you for helping the blog become what it is. Thank you for pushing us to find new content and unique aspects of health that have made us better people. Thank you for being part of the 8 week challenges and sharing your thoughts, pictures, and goals with the world.
As we quickly approach the end of the year, I am grateful for this time and the focus that people have. I am thankful for Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Ramadan, and other celebrations that include people, gatherings, and life.


"If all you had in your possession was what you had thanked God for the previous day, how many things would you have in your possession today?"

-Unknown-

Ask yourself if you would have your family, your friends, your home, your job, food, clothing, freedom, heat, standards, principals, growth, prayer, service, etc.... It is each of our personal journey to identify what we are most thankful for and live as though we could never function without that person, place, relationship, thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment