Monday, July 18, 2011

The good with the bad


Scott Schwab:
This is the last week of the summer body 8 week challenge. How did we do, what have we learned, and how far have we come. As this 8 week challenge comes to an end, now is the time to reflect. Our reflection should not turn to criticism. Most of the people I know, struggle before they succeed. I am not where I would like to be and based on my weight, I would need to lose about 13 pounds by Sunday to meet my goal.
However, with the unfortunate news of not meeting my own goal, I know that I am happy, I am healthy, and there are better days ahead. I look in the mirror and I see a person trying and a person who gets to enjoy life. I would have a hard time if I was not able to enjoy the occasional cookie or brownie. Such is life, if we cannot enjoy the occasional goodie, the goods of life will only come occasionally.
Excuses are not the direction to go at this point, but a resolve to do better and find more ways to enjoy life within the parameters that you set. I would imagine that we are better now, than we were 1 year ago. I would also imagine with summer upon us, there are many things that we have been able to enjoy. I know I have and I hope you have too. As we have always said, our goal is to continuously improve. If you are doing that, you are a winner in our book.
We would like to announce some exciting news. We will open our first location in Glendale Arizona on August 1st. We will be located in a gym that will be opening its doors as well. Ultimate Fitness, is the name and I would suggest anyone that is looking for a phenomenal gym experience to check it out. We will have a full smoothie bar and we will provide all supplements. Additionally we are scheduled to open two other locations in November and December.
We appreciate all the support that we have received. This is another step in the progress towards what are dream is. We have always wanted to provide good information and good products. If you are ever down in the Arizona area, please stop by. Tell your friends and tell your family. I promise that you will love our smoothies. We plan to continue to grow into multiple states and locations. We have now had over 30,000 visitors to the blog and we feel so blessed to have great friends, family, and readers.
We hope that you continue to have goals and push yourself as we plan to do the same. The blog will get better and the information will be delivered more consistently. We apologize for the lack of posting at time, we have not mastered the perfect time to write and if you don't schedule it, it usually does not get done.
So here is to the next chapter in the Mixers Nutrition book. We have plans that will continue to surprise and hopefully captivate a larger audience, while taking care of our readers and customers.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment