Thursday, July 28, 2011

8 week challengers

Jessica Taylor:


Before:



After:





Goals:
Physical – I am 131 size 2 – 4 – Goal to 125 solid 2 – BMI – 23.2% - Goal - 20% - Cleanse with Colonics 5 / 17/ 2011 – Water cleanse – 5/26 for a full 24 hours.
Spiritual – Define Righteous and what it takes to be righteous woman– Study 6 events by Stephen Covey - http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/44673.Six_Events – one event per week –

Mental – Define winner – what will it take to be a winner in all areas of my life – work through BPU –

Personal – What happens when desire is healthy ? – Where does it come from? mind, heart, soul. Where does my desire lie ? Desire fuels energy, energy fuels actions, actions fuels priorities.


Physical – I am still where I was when I started. L I did do a cleanse. It is the darn peanut butter for a midnight snack. I have started to juice every day and feel great. It has been a week since Izak and I have made a goal that we will for the next month. I am looking forward to the next challenge !
Spiritual – I feel on my way to my personal goal
Mental – I feel a winner.
Personal – I feel that my desires are mind, heart and soul.

Scott Schwab:


Before:



After:



Goals:
1- Live free of judgements towards others.
2- Read the Qur'an to increase my knowledge and acceptance of others and self.
3- Be a better father and husband by spending quality time with my family.
4- Create multiple streams of income.
5- Be in the best shape of my life. This will require me getting to 180lbs and doing more cardio.
6-Facilitate change in my life by accepting not only my actions but the events that happen to me and avoid victim thinking

Well the challenge has been good in many respects and I came up short in others. As far as judging others, it is a goal that I have to avoid it at all costs. Some days I really did well and other days I was terrible. Overall, I do believe that I improved. The best indicator was how I started my day. If I woke up early and read and got my morning started I did much better in all areas of my life, I also had more energy and found my days were much more enjoyable.
I began reading the Qur'an and was doing well and then I lost the drive. Towards the end of the challenge I really hit it hard, but I noticed my reading was not as focused and I missed things. I did get very close to finishing, but I will continue until I am done. It is a good book and opened my mind to a different set of beliefs and I gained more respect for others beliefs.
I feel like becoming a better father and husband is like not judging. Some days you can be a super star and others fall flat on your face. We have had a fun summer and if I have learned one thing, being home is best. I did create multiple streams of income, but they are not streaming yet. It is barely starting to rain, so hopefully the defined river beds will collect the water. I am accepting life as it comes to me and as I go and get what I choose. I do slide into the victim mentality at times, but I am recognizing it and able to turn my focus elsewhere. Life is a challenge, but it is a good challenge. I want to continue to find ways to improve daily and that is my goal.
My weight has not changed in my favor. I am 189 and I seem to just hover around the 190 range. This is important to me and I will keep working on it. I believe that I will have to change the way I lift and exercise for me to get to 180. I really enjoy lifting weights, but I would also like to be at 180. For that to happen I would need to be more dedicated in my portion, food choice, and frequency as well.


Results:

No comments:

Post a Comment