Wednesday, July 27, 2011

8 week challengers

Stephanie Crandall:


Before:



After:




Goals:
Eat 2 fruits a day (this is actually hard for me!)
Read 2 books, one being "the proper care and feeding of husbands." =)
Drop a size (from 4 to 2) by eating 1300 cals a day
Get to 17% body fat
Teach Carter to say prayers and read him at least a book a day
Don't get on Internet or turn on TV til I've read scriptures


This challenge was a lot more successful for me!
What made me the happiest was getting to 16% body fat! I don't feel like I look all that different, and I weigh just a few pounds less, but I've worked hard and saw good changes in body composition.
I did a lot better at eating more fruits, and ate healthier all around. (Not 1300 cals but enough to make a difference). I'm almost into my "skinny 2 jeans"- by the time summer ends ands it cools off and it makes sense to wear pants again, I'll be there!
I did read 2 books, loved them.
I read more to my son, not as consistently as I'd like, but we're getting there.
And I was very poor at reading my scriptures before getting on the Internet. I am too addicted to this stupid Internet!! Working on that..

Aaron Crandall:



Before:


After:



Goals:
-I really want to get my abs to show and lose more body fat. I want to be the leanest I have ever been.

-Get to 8% body fat

-Leave my phone and work alone and have an hour with my wife every night for conversation and spiritual time

-Get my alarm team selling an average of at least 20 a day.

-Read the art of closing. And how to win friends and influence people. Become a 4 star sales rep in our competition



This challenge has been tough to accomplish all my goals. I do feel that I have learned some things though.
I have not had my body fat tested since before I left for the summer. Last time I checked in April I was around 10 percent. I feel I'm probably pretty similar to that now and can't wait to get tested again when the summer is over and I get home from selling. My goal was to get to 8 percent but I do not get as much workout time in during the summer selling season as I want so I don't think I got there quite yet. I will add some more cardio back into my routine when I get back and I hope that will help lean me out a little more. I want to start the insanity workout or p90x. I still need to get my abs showing more but I think I need to lean out more to achieve that. I learn several different workout exercises and styles this summer as I want always able to get to the real gym. I read 1 of the 2 books I was trying to get through. Our team has been doing decent this summer but have not achieved a 20+ consistency everyday. I am doing better putting my phone away during family time and spending more quality time with Steph. Overall it was a good challenge but I really want to excel at the next one

No comments:

Post a Comment