Thursday, June 24, 2010

"Cause im down to my last"


Scott Schwab:

Apologies for the lack of posts coming in, but the best advice we can give on days that something new and exciting isn't posted, look back through the older posts and create a rerun, like the good ole days with saved by the bell. Anyway so with all the craziness of moving, traveling, and not having sufficient Internet, we apologize. We still do hear from many of you by email or some other way and encourage any of you that are doing the 8 week challenge to start preparing for the results. This week and next is all we have, so lets hunker down and get serious. We do still need to get products to Krissy, so let us know what you would like. Also Zach we do need to get you what you requested. T-shirts are made, I just need to have them sent from Drew in AZ. They are bright Lime Green and they have been a hit down in the AZ sun. I was going to make a black and white version, so let me know if you would rather have that. Remember 1 male and 1 female will win their choice of product and a T-shirt.

The reason we give the supplements is we want everyone to have the chance to try them. The directions on the supplements can sometimes throw people for a loop. If you need any help, please let us know. Additionally, if you can avoid it, get your supplements from a place that carries a variety and quality. Anything that you can get in a box store is not going to be the highest quality. I am sure you know that and may not care, however, realize that you are looking for results and you will get what you pay for. The one exception that I have seen is Muscle Milk is a decent product and I know you can get that from Costco. Vitamin world is good, as well as there are many online stores available, including http://www.mixersnutrition.com/. I thought I would throw in a plug, but lets get to business.

Supplements:

The reason for taking supplements are far reaching. I do want to list a couple that may be of interest to you as you seek a more healthier you.

Increased Energy

Better circulation

Weight loss

Muscle growth

Fat Loss

Increased focus

Proven Results

Effective workouts

Better Exercise sessions

Basically, if you have a goal to obtain health or fitness, it should include an active lifestyle, consistency, healthy eating, and supplements. I can promise you that there are healthy and safe supplements that are not meant to have you look like a brick house, or put on mass or size. My biggest suggestion is that you come up with a goal for yourself and talk to a doctor, physician, trainer, or do your own research. We have seen some great results from people who are willing to try supplements and many of you can attest to this. I can, I have seen more results with supplements then without. I do the research and then take the products that can help me obtain my goals. If you have any questions or need any help don't hesitate to ask. We may not know the answer, but we can easily find it for you. Lets toast our glass of water to a great last week and a half. Thank you for all your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment