Thursday, June 18, 2009

Commit to your Core Challenge


Chandi Schwab

As many of you know, I had a baby almost 5 weeks ago. Our little Cambree is our third child. Being pregnant can put quite a toll on your abdominal muscles. Even though I stayed active throughout my pregnancy there is still a lot of work that needs to happen to get my abs back. this is an area that can always be improved. Your core muscles are the center of your bodies strength. Having a strong core makes us more physically powerful, it maintains our equilibrium and stability for exercising and all other physical activity.This is why I decided to commit to you on this blog. In 8 weeks my abs will be back!


Make your commitment here:I would like to challenge you all to join me in my commitment. Just state your commitment in the comment box below. Take a picture today or sometime this weekend and then again after the eight weeks. August 16th is the end date. At this time you will send your before and after pictures to me and we will post them on the blog to show that we fulfilled our commitment. You don't have to do the whole picture thing if you do not choose. Just report back on your success!!A huge difference can be made in 8 weeks.We just need to dedicate ourselves to nutritious eating habits and engage in the ab workouts that have been posted or if you have any others that work for you. Good Luck!Can't wait to see who is joining me!!

14 comments:

  1. I Arielle Taylor commit to my core.8 weeks here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started this about 4 weeks ago, but I will definitly commit to keep on going. I wish I would have taken a picture day one, but tonight ill do one...it will be my "half way" point picture. Good luck to you too!
    (abbyhyde)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I get the hint. My abs are not where they need to be. I am in and commit to getting sexy back. I will have a 6 pack in 8 weeks.
    Scott Schwab

    ReplyDelete
  4. my goal right now is putting on more mass so my mid section is most likely not going to get leaner, BUT it will be stronger. lets do this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 weeks?! Is that possible? Its been almost 6 months since I had Hayden and if anything Im getting flabbier! 8 weeks to be even closer to "normal" would be glorious! i dont have time to get to the gym though. Post some sweet ab and other workouts I can do at home to kick me into shape! Maybe you already have, Ill have to check it out. And I love to bake! And cook, Im going to have some serious self control. But now Im commited, and I have you to answer to! Oh geeze, I hope I can do it.... Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait this is actually pretty exciting to see what results I can actually get and give myself another challenge. I have been running for awhile now and my body has been in pretty good shape but having two kids has taken its toll. Bring it on!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in! I doubt I can ever get better abs than Chandi, but I am going to try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just moved across the country and all that fast food has wreaked havoc on my abs. Just took my 'before' pic and I'm taking the challenge.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been bustin it for 3 weeks now... but I'll take a pic tonight:)

    ReplyDelete