Friday, March 25, 2011

Midway check in for 8 week challengers


Dyan Schwab
Well I am proud to say that for 31/2 weeks I have not eaten gluten, eggs, or cows milk (my 3 allergies). I have faithful with my working out in the morning for an hour at least 3-5 times a week. I have been trying to drink at least 64 oz. of water. All in all I have been
really good with my goals up until now, it has been really really frustrating not to see any weight loss when I have cut out 3/4 of what I enjoy eating and used to eat...but I am proud that I have stuck with my goals for 3 1/2 weeks.

Mark Pittard
So, Mid way results have been ok. I need to concentrate more on running. Need to bump it up to 10-12 miles a week. Weights need to improve to atleast one more time per week for me to hit my goals. Four times a week needs to be the norm from here on out. Less sugar will help with that as well. I have been doing great with not texting and driving.

Jessica Taylor
My half - way post - I lasted four straight days ( shy of three hours ) without sugar. I started with a 24 hour fast. And just had water for 69 hours. Between traveling , birthdays and my birthday , I have gained the five pounds I lost the last challenge. :( Ready to re-commit. Through brainstorming for the bpu I have created the vision/mission statement I want for the raw/vegan rest. That has been worth every penny. :) starting today, I am going on a no sugar fast for the till next thursday. 7 days.

Austin Taylor
I am about 168 lbs. Since I hurt my wrist i haven't been able to work out anything upper body, but lower body i have. I have been having my morning devo daily. I caught up in my journal. I could do better in weekly service. And I'm on track for straight A's!

Jennifer Pittard
I have stayed about the same weight but have been increasing my miles on the tread. I have been dealing with knee issues that have slowed the process. I have looked into interval training and it seems to be giving me a really great workout. Struggling on the weight lifting but I am doing better. Eating habits have gotten a lot cleaner and I am trying to stay away from eating late at night although I do have my moments. Things are improving and I am on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment