Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mid way point for the spring Challenge


Chandi Schwab
So far this challenge has gone well. It went really well in the beginning. I have been running so much with marathon training that I have been so hungry. I have been trying to eat good nutritious food, but all I seem to crave is junk food and sugar. I always want to justify and convince myself that I deserve to eat what I want because I burnt 1400 or so calories that day with my run alone,but when I do it really affects my performance and I just feel so blah. I am getting back on track and fueling my body with the right foods. Unfortunately, I have had a calf injury the past week and haven't been able to run .I hope to be able to get back out there soon. I still have been working out at the gym so hopefully I won't have to do too much catch up work. My goal for the next 4 weeks is to eat even better especially good energy foods. I also still need to read a book, and manage my time better.

James Hansen
I've lost six pounds from eating healthy and trying to stay active. I am going to build on that and hopefully reach my goal of 170! I also am getting to the finish line of the first draft of my novel. I'm riding high and I just need to keep going!!!

Stephanie Crandall
Well I've been meaning to get my body fat tested and haven't yet, but hopefully it's down a little. I've been focusing more on calorie management to see some better results. I've been eating "less" chocolate, not necessarily none, but it's helped to cut out some sugar. I'm trying to spend less money, although it's hard to monitor (next challenge I'll try to be more specific). This next 4 weeks I wanna really work on getting where I wanna be!

Aaron Crandall
Been working out good but I've decided it's more important for me to lift than run as much so I'm probably running 15-18 miles a week now. Selling lots of alarms. Need to read more so I can finish a couple books.

Scott Schwab
I did the master cleanse and actually made it the full 10 days. It is definately not as fun as one would think. However, I did feel that I accomplished something that I did not think I could do. I enjoyed the control that I felt and I had great weight loss. I have reached my weight goal and now it will be about maintaining and preparing for my sprint triathlon April 16th. I also really need to get serious about my goal with Chinese. 4 weeks here I come!

Cory Hamilton
I havent been great with my weight loss goals but am doing very well in the others. I am definitely not on the pace i would like to be with my weight loss goal. However, we are in the process of buying a home and that is a goal that my wife and I have had in place for a very long time. These next four weeks will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment