Sunday, November 25, 2012

Quote of the day



Scott Schwab:
Today is a great day and attitude is everything. I don't know if anyone else was injured during their Turkey bowl, but I sure was. I don't know if it is old age or I am just more fragile, but my collar bone and rips are killing me. Anyway, our days are what we make them. Rather than living life by having an injury or condition defining who we are and our daily attitude/actions. Let us live great despite our lack of immediate greatness. Be great for yourself, your friends, your family. I read an interesting statistic the other day that 99% of all diseases stem from stress. Eliminate stress and be great.

Here is a quote that I love and a statement that I try and live my life by. Carpe Diem!



“Live life fully while you're here. Experience everything. Take care of yourself and your friends. Have fun, be crazy, be weird. Go out and screw up! You're going to anyway, so you might as well enjoy the process. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don't try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.” 


-Anthony Robbins-

No comments:

Post a Comment