Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Midway Results

Carol Brogdon:

I'm doing pretty well--a little better than I expected to be doing by this point. I have lost 6 lbs so far. My eating habits could definitely improve, and I will be working on that during the next few weeks. But even with that, I've been doing alright. Since I know I have to write down what I eat, it has really deterred me from just popping things in my mouth without thinking about it, especially since I'm trying to stay within a specific calorie range.

I haven't worked out 4 days a week every single week so far, but I still want to continue reaching for that goal. I've noticed that I've had to change up my workouts recently in order to continue to lose weight. After about a month of the same kinds of workouts, I had to start switching things up a bit, and it has definitely helped. I really like the fact that I'm getting stronger. I've noticed a big difference with that. I still have about 6 lbs I'd like to lose, and will just keep working at it. :)
 
 
Ashley Ludlow:
 
I would say so far this challenge has been an epic fail for me. I'm pretty hard on myself though, so maybe it's not so bad. I have gotten some major decluttering done in my home, and we've had a lot of big changes around here: new baby, son starting school, and possibly being diagnosed with a behavior disorder. Right now I'm taking it day by day. I have caught myself turning to food for comfort. I'm reading a book right now by Candace Cameron Bure. It's called ReShaping it All. She talks about how instead of turning to food, we should be turning to God. I really like this, and I've tried to spend more time in my scriptures. I'm reading the Old Testament for the first time, from cover to cover. I am looking forward to making some improvements overall in the next 4 weeks. It's a little overwhelming, but, like I said, one day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment