Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day


Scott Schwab

Today is a very special day and I wanted to take time and honor all the mothers out there. To all the readers and more, we appreciate you. At times life is so busy that mothers do not get the praise and recognition that they deserve. With that being said, I want to thank my mother and my childrens mother for making me everything that I am. Mothers have a very special and profound touch on the lives of everyone they touch. Please know that I speak for all of us at Mixers Nutrition, when I say that your influence is felt and worthwhile. Mothers are the angels that change the world one child at a time and keep humanity moving forward. Here is a poem that I found that I thought could be passed on. Have a wonderful day and know of the love we have for all mothers and women in general.


A MOTHERS LOVE

A Mother's love is something that no one can explain,

It is made of deep devotion and of sacrifice and pain,

It is endless and unselfish and enduring come what may

For nothing can destroy it or take that love away . . .

It is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking,

And it never fails or falters even though the heart is breaking . . .

It believes beyond believing when the world around condemns,

And it glows with all the beauty of the rarest, brightest gems . . .

It is far beyond defining, it defies all explanation,

And it still remains a secret like the mysteries of creation . . .

A many splendoured miracleman cannot understand

And another wondrous evidence of God's tender guiding hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment