Monday, July 9, 2012

Try a smoothie

Scott Schwab:
I wanted to share a smoothie recipe that we love to make and also introduce you to our next guest blogger. She will be posting tomorrow so make sure to stop back by and hear what she has to say. Try this smoothie whenever you have a sweet tooth and also take comfort in knowing that it is better for you and that you will do much better than eating regular sweets.

Honey Do


6 frozen strawberries
1 banana
1/2 cup cubed honeydew lemon
4 ounces low carb fat free vanilla yogurt
1 cup skim milk
1serving vanilla whey powder
3 ice cubes, crushed

Calories Less than 250
Carbs Less than 50
Protein About 50 grams
Fat Less than 5 g
Saturated Fat Less than 2g



Melizza Chavez:
My name is Melizza Chavez I am 26 years old raised in Southern California in a popular place called San Diego. I have now been living in Utah for 8 years. I found my real home sweet home in Utah a heaven on earth. The seasons, the friendly people and the clean air too much for so little in return. I originally moved to Utah to attend school, which I still attend at Utah Valley University for Computer Information Systems. During my schooling I could all but resist the temptation of the sales world. I have been in Sales/Consulting for all 8 years and 3 of those years with computers as well. Things that I enjoy and value more than anything are my faith, my freedom and fitness. Born into a family of runners I was blessed with a natural talent in long distance running. I have found great happiness in the freedom I feel when I live my life to nurture my body and soul. My faith and freedom take well care of my soul. My passion for fitness keeps my body healthy and working in just the way I demand it to work to feel good. I have an instinctive desire to want to change the world or be a great change. Whatever this might lead to it is the driving motivation in everything I do and how I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment