Sunday, July 15, 2012

Quote of the day

Scott Schwab:
I have been thinking lately about accountability as I have been attempting to start writing my first book. The subject that has taught me a lot about myself and has given me many opportunities to grow. I wanted to give a definition and application of what accountability means to me and what the underlying principle of the book will be about.

"Accountability is powerful and brilliant. Accountability is not abandoned in the face of fear, hate, inconvenience, pain, guilt, suffering, and the knowledge that their may be an easy way out. Accountability is deeper than a decision and is fully aware the consequence not only exists, but it is a way of life. Accountability, is a way of life, it is our character; and the means that we will create success abundantly or slowly lose all forms of growth. Accountability is taking ownership of the decisions we make and declaring victory, even when the world would tell us we have lost."

No comments:

Post a Comment