Thursday, July 26, 2012

Midway results

Scott Schwab:
So far the 8 week challenge has been a struggle to fit my time in for everything but I am doing well in certain areas. I have already reached my weight goal which was important for me. I have laid out the chapters for the book I am writing and been thinking about the flow of how I want the story to read, but have not sat down and really busted a chapter out yet. Maybe I should start with the preface and thank you's first. My other goals are pushing me, but I am not 100%. At times I will wake up at 6am and get my day going and other days I am slow and sluggish getting out of bed. It has really depended upon when I am going to bed. I look forward to the second half of the challenge and plan to end with success.


Colby Zimmerman:
The eight week challenge has been good and disappointing so far for me. I have lost close to eight pounds, which is good. However, I haven't been to the gym nearly as much as I wanted to and most of that weight has been lost due to diet. For the remainder of the challenge I plan to really focus on getting to the gym five days a week and doing my cardio. I feel that if I do this I will easily reach my target weight of 175.




No comments:

Post a Comment