Wednesday, July 4, 2012



Griff Neilson

Hello, my name is Griff Neilson, and I am the founder of FitMent Infinity Corporate Wellness.  My mission is simple: Help as many people as possible gain a healthier and more vibrant lifestyle by teaching them how to harness the greatest weapon of habit change known to man: the human MIND! With nearly 13 years of experience with Personal Development and Personal Training, I have come to find that “Mental Habits” or “Conditioning” can either propel us towards or dam us from our intended health and fitness goals.


I attended the University of Utah and received a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise and Nutrition Science. I have also earned numerous nationally accredited certifications including the ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) as a Health and Fitness Instructor Certification and the NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning Association) Certified Personal Trainer Certification. I am also certified through the CHEK Institute in Scientific Core Conditioning, Scientific Back Conditioning, and Exercise Programming. I am also currently working on a CHEK Level I coach, which will make me one of ten coaches in Utah.
I have a passion and a sense of duty to help others change their health and fitness lifestyle. I have found the public speaking and personal training mediums to be the most effective way of accomplishing my life’s mission. I own and operate two very successful Personal Training gyms in Davis County with a third on the way in Salt Lake County in the near future. My hope is that I can inspire hundreds and hopefully thousands of people to change their health and fitness lifestyle through the FitMent Infinity Corporate Wellness Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment