Friday, December 28, 2012

Fall 8 week Challenger-Results

Carol Brogdon:


Before:












After:












Goals:

1) Lose 5-7 pounds
2) Workout for 30 minutes at least 4 times weekly
3) Keep a food journal

Results:
I'm excited to report that I lost 10 pounds during the 8 week challenge! I am stoked and can't believe it! I may not look like it from the pictures, but I'm down 2 pants sizes and fit into my pre-pregnancy clothes again, which definitely feels good. I just need to figure out how to slim down the waist area....

Working out for 30 minutes was a little more challenging. Some weeks I worked out 4 times, but most weeks it was 2-3 times a week, which is still better than nothing. I noticed that as the end of the challenge got closer, I had a difficult time finding motivation to work out as many times during the week as I had set my goal for.
This goal I did faithfully every day. I used the myfitnesspal app for my phone and after every meal, I would just add what I ate. I decided to try to stay between a specific calorie range, which was great. It also helped (except for the last two weeks) me keep a handle on what I was actually eating since I knew I would have to keep track of it. These last couple of weeks have been really hard for me, since there's been so many sweets around. I'm ready to get back on track again though.

Overall, I think I did relatively well. Yes, I definitely could have done better, but I'm happy with my results so far, and will continue to work on my overall fitness and wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment