Thursday, December 27, 2012

8 Week Challenger-Results

Hailey Pittard

Before:

























After:




















Goals:

1) I want to go to the gym three times a week
2) Get back to pre baby weight

3) Lose 7 pounds
4) Eat a healthy diet



Results:

Since having a baby I have wanted to get down to my before pregnant baby weight. I have found that the second kid is a little harder to lose the weight than the first.  Being a full time mom makes it hard to always get to the gym, but I was able to find some good results. I lost 5 pounds and got within 2 pounds of my goal. I was happy to see those results. I am still working on toning up and look forward to doing that this next eight weeks. Overall I was happy with what I was able to accomplish. I am glad there aren't sweets and all the goodies around to tempt me anymore. Look forward to the next eight week challenge




Mark Pittard:


Before:















After:















Goals:

1) Maintain muscle over Holidays
2) Lose 5 Pounds
3) Work out at least 4 times per week
4) Read a new book
5) No sweets




Results:
My goal was to maintain over the holidays and try to lose 5 pounds. I was able to lose 5 pounds over the break. I worked out at least 4 times a week with each of those days being cardio. I tried really hard not to eat sweets, but the holidays killed me. I didn't  read a new book which I wanted to, but hopefully will here in the next month or so. Overall I thought this eight week challenge was a success. I really wanted to focus on not over indulging myself with all the holiday goodies. Look forward to the next eight weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment