Monday, October 29, 2012

Guest Post- Challengers

Ashley Ludlow












Here is my before picture. I just had a baby about 2 months ago, so I have a LOT of work to do ;)

Goals:
Write a clear business plan and get focused on what I really want in my business.
Host an event for my business at least once every 2 weeks.

Take a few minutes each day to play an instrument, either guitar, ukulele, or piano.
Spend several minutes each day on vocals.

Eat intuitively.
Spend a few minutes each week planning a menu and shopping list for family dinners.
At least 3 mornings a week, do some form of physical activity.
Strength train at least 3 times a week.

Study, Pray, and Journal daily.
Do at least one small act of kindness for my husband every day.
Read to my children before nap time.
 
 
Josh Schiffman
 

 
 
 
 
 



 
 
Goals:
 
1) Have visual stomach muscles by Dec. 27
2) Read half of the Book of Mormon
3) Memorize Young Womens theme
4) Complete virture project from Young Women
5) Improve my handwriting
6)Find ways to lighten wifes load and make her feel appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment