Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Here are the challengers

Anne Woods:

Before:




















After:










Goal: Drink 70 oz of H20 a day
Actual: This one is very much habit now!
Goal: Make dinner my smallest meal of the day
Actual: This was hard to do with the family... but they were troopers, lots more soups and salads and beans. Also, it has become habitual to have at least 2 nights a week where we have soup or salad.
Goal: Treat the weekends just like another part of the week (pertaining to eating and sleeping)
Actual: Did good, more often than not I was on with this one
Goal: No eating after dinner
Actual: Lots of sugar free werther's were consumed post dinner :)
Goal: Get to the gym at least 4 X's a week (one day of swim, spin, upper body, and lower body)
Actual: Got 6 workouts every week, except one where I got 5. Really proud of this one. Lots of early mornings and running on the treadmill during naps to make this happen. I go to 2 spinning class a week now. And swim on Wednesday. I love that these things are now part of my routine.

It was all worth it! I lost 9.7 lbs... and my goal was 8lbs. I really appreciated the motivation that this challenge provided! My confidence and mood have definitely been boosted. I am more than thrilled with the results. My next goal is to keep this lifestyle up! Thanks Scott and Chandi! This blog is a lot of work and we appreciate all the tips and encouragement!


Sam Woods:


Before:



















After:











Goal: 4+ workouts weekly
Result: completed without exception
Goal: 2 sodas & 2 desserts weekly
Result: completed 3 of the 8 weeks
Pack my lunch for work the night before
Result: 85% completed
Goal: Drink 100 oz of water daily
Result: 90% completed
Goal: Hard candy, gum and tea only after dinner
Result: Nope.... way too many nights of snacks and/or dessert
Goal: Lose 13 lbs. (from 208 to goal of 195)
Result: Lost 9 lbs. (from 208 to 199)

Overall, I'm very happy to be out of the 'two bills' category.
The last week of the challenge was by far my best and I've never been
able to finish so strong. Thanks, Mixers!

1 comment: