Wednesday, March 14, 2012

8 week challengers

Cara Sullenger:

Before:
















After:










Results:
I didn't reach all my goals, but I am actually surprised at how well I did with working out. I did a 30 day challenge on bodyrock.tv and I know I've gotten a lot stronger just from doing that. I even graduated from girl pushups to man's!! I wasn't working out at all before this challenge and am now working out 4 times a week and will soon be getting a gym pass, so I'm excited about that. I lost 3 lbs (was hoping for 8) and a little over 4 inches total. I had been stuck at the same weight for a couple months and was frustrated, so now that I've lost a few and have started getting better habits, I hope it continues to come off. I was a lot more organized with preparing my lesson and reading my scriptures and I was a lot better with eating fruit and veggies with almost every meal. The two things I failed at were drinking 64 oz of water and going to bed before 11 pm. But each day I thought about it and tried to do it :) I did do better the last two weeks with going to bed early and hope to continue going to bed earlier and earlier. I'm hoping to do the next 8 week challenge now that I am more aware of what goals I really need to set for myself to get better results!

Josh Schiffman:

Before:





















After:




















Results:
My 8 week challenge was good. I am down to 199 pounds which is a good first step. I want to continue the trend downwards and I am excited with the success that I have seen in such a short time.
I did obtain my reading goals and really enjoyed the growth that came from the books. I plan to continue the focus on continued development and knowledge. Most of all my family is healthy and we have changed habits that will help us all to live better lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment