Wednesday, February 8, 2012

8 week Challengers (Midway Results)

Kristen Rockwood:
I've lost 10 lbs and have lost 3 inches off of my waist and 1 inch off of my under the belly button fat! Eating has been going very well for me! I make sure to have fresh fruits and veggies at my house and I've been making green smoothies in the mornings, fruits or nuts for snacks and making lots of whole grain sandwiches, lean proteins and salads for lunch. I haven't had hardly any processed foods if at all? I feel such a tremendous difference in the way I feel and the way I look. Working out is still something I'm having a hard time doing and having hard time finding the time to squeeze it in during the day. But since I've heard that 70% is what you eat I feel good about my decision for a healthy food lifestyle rather than working out and not eating healthy. Ultimately I would like to lose 10 more pounds and 3 more inches off my stomach fat. Then I'll be my goal weight, with a low body fat percentage and then I'll focus more on toning my new healthy body!


Cara Sullenger:
Could I do better? Of course! I'm doing about half of my goals perfectly, and the other half I'm lacking on, but I'm starting to get into the groove of this and am making progress towards where I want to be. I haven't lost a lot of weight, but I have lost a couple inches, so I'm happy about that. My biggest hang up besides weight loss is drinking water, so I'm going to focus more on that in the coming weeks. Going to bed before 11 has been impossible, but we have sort of a weird schedule at our house with Kash's work schedule, but hopefully I can try harder to be to bed before midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment