Monday, January 3, 2011

Half way there!


Chandi Schwab
I was reviewing my goals and I have a ways to go to accomplish them. I actually am glad that I haven't lost momentum over the holidays but I am at about the same point in all areas of fitness. I am glad to have the holidays over and be able to get back on a routine. Now it is time to kick it into overdrive and work harder than ever. I started marathon training today and my goal is to qualify for the Boston Marathon. And oh am I ready to push myself:)

Aaron Crandall
- I hit 158 lbs and haven't checked my body fat % yet but I would guess it's down to at least 12. Got a little more to go there. And I would actually like to make it to 155 by Feb 1st. Completely cut out fast food except subway. Smaller portions. Eating several times a day. Lots of good protein and fruits and vegetables. I def allowed myself some chocolate during the holidays.

-I've almost finished my book on nutrition called power eating

-I need to do a lot better reading scriptures with my wife. I'm gonna try getting up 15 min earlier in the mornings to read together

-I've been on and off sick during the months so I have prob run about 10 miles a week on avg which is half of what I wanted but I'm still getting a lot faster time when I run 3 miles so for my triathlon training it's getting better. 24 min 40 seconds is my fastest 3 miles so far.

-I have sold about 5 alarms in the last month but I have 3 sales trips lined up in the next month so if I can do 15 more and hit 20 for the two months I will be happy.

Derek Taylor
So far I’ve really enjoyed this eight week challenge. Of course with the Holidays it hasn’t always been easy to focus on my goals. However I’ve remained diligent at weight training 3 days a week and cardio the other days. I’ve also read one book so far and on my way to finishing the second. I have a long way to go however I’m excited to strive to reach all my goals.

Scott Schwab
The challenge has been a great reminder as the Holidays tried to take control of my decisions. Many times I thought, I have to be accountable to what I set. For that reason I have done better over the Holidays then I have ever done. Chinese has not gone as good as I planned and that is the area that I would like to dedicate the next 4 weeks to. Body fat and weight are going well, but I do need to kick it in gear if I am going to meet my goals. So far, I cant complain, but I could improve and that is what the next 4 weeks will be.

Austin Taylor
It’s been a good experience for the holidays to be in the middle of this challenge. I was really pleased with how I did last challenge but this time has definitely been more of a “challenge”. I’m excited about the New Year though, it is a definite motivator to work that much harder to accomplish my goals. I have learned that self-mastery is so important yet easier said than done. I’m ready to continue this challenge with a focus on precisely that!

No comments:

Post a Comment