Saturday, January 5, 2013

8 week Challengers

Scott Schwab:

Before:












After:

026.JPG



Results:

This challenge has been great. My body fluctuates a lot and I have a hard time measuring my results based on weight. I did not accomplish my goals with body fat or weight. It was frustrating, but has served as a good wake up call to where I want to be and how I need to change my focus and discipline. I feel like I am healthy and my body fat was 11.27%.

I have been writing in my book and have 4 chapters completed, which is short of the 5 that I had a goal to do. It is hard to find the time, and I feel like I get writers block a lot so I am trying to establish a schedule for writing a little each day.

We did open the new store and in fact have opened a second store as well. Although the smaller store will be in a cross fit gym and will not include the full service options of the LA Fitness. We did make the decision to close the XL Fitness location and appreciate our time in the gym.

I don't know if I changed a persons life for ever, but I did find opportunities to serve. I enjoyed the Christmas season and naturally found myself helping others more. I look forward to 2013 and becoming a better person than I was in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment