Friday, September 7, 2012

8 week challengers


  Colby Zimmerman:



Before





After





Goals:

1) Goal weight 175- Currently 187.2
2) Body Fat 10% or less- Currently 14.3
3) Increase muscle mass



Results:

The 8 week challenge was a little more "challenging than I expected. I only ended up dropping five pounds. I had a lot of plans I didnt end up achieving and exercise strategies I didnt end up using so in the end falling short was my fault. I'll do better next time.


Kevin Pfleger:



 
Before
 
 
After




Goals:

1. Exercise 5 times a week (weights or cardio)
2. Lose the fat around my middle. No more spare tire!
3. No ice cream for 8 weeks

Results:
This challenge went really well for me. I lost 6-8 lbs through regular exercise and eating a lot better. Overall, I ate much less junk food, moderated my portion sizes and exercised more regularly. What really makes me happy though is that I am actually making new eating habits that have allowed me to keep my weight below 180 for more than a month for the first time in years. Thanks a lot for the challenge!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment