Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I thought today we could refer readers to an article about health and fitness. The point of the article is to reevaluate our goals and get us on track to accomplish the core challenge that many of us are apart of, and accomplish the goals that will help us to get on a schedule to do well every day and the rest of our lives. I have found that one quality that is valuable to have and something that I feel is about the most important thing that one can do is consistency. Consistency is king and when times get hard and people go through lows; which we all do, we can continue forward because we know the benefits. I encourage everyone to do the research that will help you see the benefits of exercise, both long term and short term. Also it is key to remember that you will live a more fulfilled life as you are in shape and healthy. Size does not matter completely, having a healthy heart does. I think to often we get caught up in a particular size or weight. Just to let you know that on the BMI sheet I am considered obese for my weight, height, and age. I feel very good with my size and I am comfortable with my health. Obviously I could always improve and that is what my goals are. My achilles heal is eating foods that are not healthy for me and portion control. I feel that this is an area that I need to spend extra focus and rightfully so. All of us have a weakness and can use research to strengthen our resolve. Some say knowledge is power and I would agree only if there is application of that knowledge. Enjoy the article and let us know how you are doing with the core challenge. Here is a little tid bit on 8 foods that you should eat everyday. Also some other articles that are great for reading.
http://eatthis.menshealth.com/zmod_categoryDetail.php?Best-Worst-The-Best-8-Foods-You-Should-Eat-Every-Day-166

No comments:

Post a Comment