Saturday, July 18, 2009

Don't give up ladies!

Chandi Schwab
It has been way to long since my last Saturday post.So I apologize for that. Life with 3 kids has been an adjustment. That is no excuse though. I am gradually working my way back into shape. I have not seen the results as quickly as I would have liked, but I know that is all the more reason to push harder and keep going. I thought for today's post I would send out encouragement to all of you! We are all striving to become better.Whether it be with health and fitness or another area in our life or both.

The important thing is that we are continually making those strides towards our goals. And if we have set backs or falls, it is important to get back up and keep going. Make a list in your head or on paper of reasons why you want to reach that goal and think about those reasons as you make your strides to get there. Also... It is easier to motivate yourself, when you take the time to help or motivate others. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment