Friday, January 23, 2009

Today I thought that I would take a little time and share some advice. To all you avid gym goers, you may be looking for ways to change up your workout. It is proven that through muscle memory, that your body will adjust to a workout and plateau. This is why cross-training is so useful and it works great to change your workout every 3 to 4 weeks. Here is a suggestion with the above mentioned. Each day do something for your core. I have heard many times from others that you should not work a muscle day after day. I listened to this for a long time, until I wanted to cut some belly fat and trim my stomach. I worked out consecutively day after day on my abs. Each day I tried something different and new that really pushed my abs like I hadn't before. The result is a stronger core, no more back pain, and abs that I can actually see. It is my opinion and from my results feel confident in suggesting the same to all of you. Do different types of exercises that target all of the different stomach zones. If you are looking for any suggestions, let me know and I can give you some. Until next time happy blending.

No comments:

Post a Comment