Thursday, September 6, 2012

8 week challengers

Hailey Pittard:


Before


After:





Goals:

Its been three weeks since having the baby so I'm officially ready to get my body back.

1) I want to go to the gym three times a week
2) Get back to pre baby weight
3) Eat a healthy diet
My focus areas are going to be my abs and to get rid of these stupid love handles. I want to be looking great in a swim suit by the end of these eight weeks. Might be tough to juggle a newborn a two year old and working out but I'm determined to do it


Results:

So I kind of wish the challenge was just starting. Mark is finally home enough for me to really start hitting the gym I started going to a kick boxing class that I used to do and I love it and am excited to see fast results with it! But overall this challenge went pretty good I only have about 2 pounds to get back to my ore baby weight and i really watched what I ate and I feel so much better! Now that I'm down to almost the weight I want to be I can't wait to start toning everything. One thing I realize is it Was hard to lose weight while nursing because I was hungry all the time. But I really do feel so good and happy with the results! But even more ready to keep working on getting in great shape!






Mark Pittard:


Before


After



Goals:

1) Lose 10 Pounds
2) Run four times per week
3) Lift four times per week
4) Read a book
5) Sweets only once per week

Results:

My challenge results have been great in some ways and less than great in others. My goals were a reflection of what I wanted to do so I could get results that I wanted. Fortunately I found results, but my goals did not all get done.
For instance, I noticed that simply having more focus on my eating and not eating; that I held the line with my weight better.
I did read a book and got on a better routine for me to accomplish a lifestyle change. I will continue to be more consistent with my exercise and lifting and will focus on not eating sweets and focusing on healthy alternatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment